Bradford E Charnas and Paulette Moylan are a husband/wife appraiser team specializing in residential appraisals on the west side of the Cleveland metro area.
Brad began his appraisal career in 1973 in Columbus with Casey Hambleton & Assoc under the direction of Casey Hambleton, MAI and Bruce Pickering, MAI. Highlights of his career include:
- Earning the SRA designation from the Appraisal Institute in 1977
- Appointed to the PHH Relocation Appraiser Advisory Council in 1993 (becoming its Chairperson in 1996)
- Appointed to the Appraisal Institute National Data Storage Standard Committee in 1998
- Elected President of Relocation Appraisers and Consultants (RAC) in 2003
- Appointed to Worldwide ERC Board of Directors in 2003
- Elected President of Worldwide ERC in 2006, later to serve as Chairman of the Board in 2007 and Chariman of ERC’s US Advisory Council in 2008
- Inducted into the Worldwide ERC Hall of Leaders in 2009
Paulette Moylan has a rich and varied background in many facets of real estate, including:
- Management of all phases of the employee relocation business including: business and product development, service components and vendor selection, advertising, web design, operations, and accounting.
- Providing relocation management services to corporate clients and their employees in North America. Services included: policy consulting, home purchase programs, destination service, temporary housing coordination and expense tracking.
- Consultant for corporate and third-party management companies on issues related to inventory management, vendor selection, and valuation techniques.
- In 2009 she shifted her focus entirely to residential appraising, which continues to the present.
In addition to their appraisal work, Brad and Paulette are active investors buying, rehabbing, and renting residential properties in their primary market area. The real-life real experiences they have gained as active investors have greatly enhanced their first-hand knowledge of the local residential real estate market.
Brad and Paulette share a passion for preparing thoroughly researched and carefully analyzed valuations and, at the same time, understand the critical importance of providing the client with timely status updates throughout the process. “Providing our clients with a relentless commitment to on-time delivery of quality valuation services prepared by trusted professionals since 1973” is not simply our tag line - it’s what we do.